Funny Blight Bug
Fresh out of jail, I encountered this bug playing Blight before the patch when the dc penalty was off. I thought it was pretty funny. Didn't really see it on YouTube in case it's old news.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBX8gU_0veEFresh out of jail, I encountered this bug playing Blight before the patch when the dc penalty was off. I thought it was pretty funny. Didn't really see it on YouTube in case it's old news.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBX8gU_0veE
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not particular to blight, but way more funny.
Oh that is a spicy one !!!
Probably a DC bug and not blight specific?
also, bug reports go here (if not already reported):
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
I am always delighted to see things that disrupt any order.
There's been an audio bug for ages when survivors DC. It keeps looping the injured sound effects in that spot until the trial is over. The visual bug is a nice touch. I wish I could get a Dwight stuck to my M1 and use him as a melee weapon.