ECG being odd.

I play on the Switch and have been having awful Ping and packet loss issues as well as ECG weirdness.

First ECG issue was I was still on hook and wiggling and the other last survivor was on the ground and the killer was able to somehow start ECG by closing the hatch while I wasn't dead yet. Not sure on his end I died or what but I wasn't on my end and the timer was off. It caused an error that thankfully resolved it self after I played a different online game as it kept saying I had no network connection as well as an error saving which didn't occur I got everything from the match.

2nd was last one on the ground bleeding out and I bled out before the timmer ended when I wasn't downed before then.

Did something in ECG change or is this a massive visual bug or something to do with my bad lag/packet loss that I never had before?

Tagged: Pending

Comments