The Black Hole Doctor
I had a gen at 99.9% (honestly thought the gen was done) when I was hit by Doctor's Blast. He came to the gen, so I ran two tiles away to Snap Out. When I got back to the gen, I failed the Overcharge skillcheck waiting for me, and the progress bar was now at 55%! (40 more seconds of repairs)
I'm not angry... I'm disgusted.
The interstellar quote came to mind... "Well, this little maneuver's gonna cost us 51 years!"
That's one small Snap Out for man, one giant setback for gen-kind...
----
No, there was no Pop I didn't consider. His 4 perks were Opression, Overcharge, Dead Lock, and Onryo's skillcheck spam perk.
Comments
That is impossible maybe it could drop to 80 or 75% because of the skillcheck bit that's like 18s on the gen
It's not impossible if it happened. Wish I recorded it and could see the look on your face when you watched it...
You sure those wete the perks? If they were, it should only have applied the regular failed skillcheck reduction, and then block due to Merciless Storm. The only regression perk here is Overcharge, but there's no way that it went down that quickly.
From 99.9% to 60.31% after 76 sec with an Overcharge. Plus if you fail the skill check you are 5% back and certainly at about 55%.
If it were me I would use 10 sec to run to the other gen and repair 73.33% for 66 sec.