Looking for Adult Non-Toxic Players
Hello everyone, My tag is Doobee72, I'm on the PS4, I'm looking for players that want to have fun and laugh while we play. I don't take the game seriously cause it's just a game. I like to do gens and save people. Not the best when being chased, but I have my moments when I do pretty ok. So if you want to play and have fun and possibly survive, let's do this thing. Ps: not looking for players that get rude when they don't survive. It's just a game!!
Comments
Hey I’m also looking for people. I’m in a psn chat. Let me know if you’re still looking for people
Hit me up. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lee_69/
hello hello my PSN is JamCeramic if you wanna play
I'm in ;)
I just send you an invit as friend on PS4.
It's cool to play in a cool way ^^
Hi! My psn is emepe5.
Psn - KimberleyAtSix
Age - 25
South Wales, UK
Psn xpaulsbetrayalx
Psn xpaulsbetrayalx