PC - Stuck on Initialization Complete for 5 minutes

I tried to log in today, many times, but it will not progress further than initialization complete for around 5 minutes. I thought the game had bugged out so stopped and started it about 3 times after a minute to begin with. Finally I decided to leave it and roughly 5 minutes later it let me in.

I thought I would test it again to see if it was just a one off incident but did the exact same again. I am using an WD Black SN850 with 16gb ram and a 1060, so the loading shouldn't have increased this much I am sure since yesterday, when it worked normally.

Step 1 - boot the game up

Step 2 - wait until it finishes initializing

Step 3 - wait 5 more minutes before the game finally allows you access.

Tagged: Pending

Comments