What is this, the filter is a complete joke

what.png

The letter M is censored, what is this? If you cannot make a good filter than make a blacklist of words and leave that be for now, it sucks that I cannot even talk to my teammates / the killer without the filter screwing me over.

Comments

  • This has to be the best instance of this happening πŸ˜‚

    I could understand with a lot of stretching censoring the letter N, but what the ######### πŸ˜‚

  • I've had the same happen many, many times.

    The thing is that the filter is super dumb, but also somewhat smart.

    Like it will filter the most random stuff "claudette", "hope", "99'd", and so on and so forth.

    But if you're trying to write it over several messages it will understand what you're doing and censor parts of it when it catches on that you're trying to go around it.

  • @Lycidas said:

    This has to be the best instance of this happening πŸ˜‚

    I could understand with a lot of stretching censoring the letter N, but what the ######### πŸ˜‚

    If you want to laugh some more :

    TIGER.png

    (He was playing Adam.)

    Capture d’écran 2022-10-28 Γ  11.33.58.png

    ("Nice 99'd stalks !")

    I had another experience last night, I wrote something like "Was nice facing you :D" where the last two words and emote were filtered, leading to much confusion for the poor killer who thought I was rude.

  • German is censored in wide parts, no matter the topic.

  • Can't use everyday words as it's censored, but implying you're dropping a part of your anatomy on someone's face is fine.


    That better?

  • The chat filter is chaotic evil. All it ever does is censor whatever innocuous thing you were trying to say to make it sound horrible, and censor any attempt to try and correct it.

    OR, or censor a word, and suddenly stop censoring the same word with the same punctuation in the very next line.

    Evil.