Evil Incarnate achievement Didn't Properly Complete

I specifically killed all 4 Survivors with double iridescent on The Shape and the achievement hasn't popped up. Is there currently a bug with this? I have a screenshot to show that I did, and I'm glad to verify in any way to try to figure it out.

20221027223710_1.jpg

Any help would be great, as it would suck to just have it yoinked from under me. :(

UPDATE: I did it again, and still haven't gotten the achievement on Steam.

20221027232735_1.jpg

Strange, I'm able to do the thing I've thought was impossible to do twice and the achievement isn't showin', kinda painful.

Edit: Grumble was the one I was talkin' to in the second ss. He asked if it was something to do with perks, I guess it's worth bringing up in case it leads somewhere. I have no idea why it don't worky.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Is it still pending? It's been an hour now. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @the_moistest_ayylien said:

    Is it still pending? It's been an hour now. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    @sweetyjones said:

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : Play as The Shape in a public match

    Step 3 : In-game, kill all four survivors within TIER III of Evil Within

    Step 4 : Notice the achievement does not register on PC/Steam

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Character played: The Shape
    • Perks played: Play with your food, No way out, Enduring, Deadlock
    • Map: Dead Dawg Saloon
    • Frequency of the issue: Only happened once, will not attempt again due to rarity of addons

    This issue is already acknowledged. This report is a duplicate.