PC - Crash when hitting a survivor with The Executioner

I entered into a game as killer. I've only played 2 games as The Executioner. Both games hitting a survivor caused the game to crash. Both times the crashes happened while in chase no surprise hits.


DeadByDaylight-backup-2022.10.27-14.47.41.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2022.10.27-16.24.04.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2022.10.27-16.37.56.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This seems to be happening to all platforms as I’m on Xbox. I have both an S and X console in the house both play the game fine as survivors. When I play killer I randomly crash after a few minutes into the match. My DC penalty is upto 8hrs now. Both consoles were fine before yesterday’s update. The S has been fully factory reset but the problem is still happening.

  • So now game crashes after I successfully finish a game with The Execeutioner. Im not sure as to why it let me finish a game and then crash.


    I un-installed and re-installed then played a game and was able to finish but crashed after.


    Edit: I played a game with The Doctor. First melee hit on an Ace Visconti and CRASH! Killers may be unplayable on PC alll together as someone above stated its happening on all killers.