Error 600 and Crash everytime (PC STEAM)

Hello I hope someone could help me this bug prevents me from playing dead by daylight

-I'm on pc (steam)

To sum up I can play quietly (play 1 or more matches) and then all of a sudden without any reason the game crashes indicating "the files are corrupt" with the error: 600! So I verify the files with Steam and steam tells me that there are 0 problems with the game files. I play again and it starts again (the game crashes + I checked the game files) I must have done this about 5 times I think. I tried deleting the game files in %appdata% and the problem persisted. I give you the files of the "Log" if someone can help me I obviously specify that ALL MY DRIVERS AND HARDWARE ARE ON THE MOST RECENT VERSION AVAILABLE.


Tagged: Pending

Comments