What should I do?

So I grinded a bit and I have enough shards to buy a new character.But I don't know If I should buy a survivor,or a killer.

I am a neutral player...I like to play as killer and as survivor both,but,I want to make my collection of killers...Right now I have 18 killers with overall good perks and can make really good combos,but I don't have muck survivors/perks.

My survivor perks that I use right now are:LightWeight,Quick & Quiet,Dead Hard and Decisive strike.

My killer perks that I use right now most of the time are:BBQ,Corrupt Intervention,Plaything,and one random because I have a lot more perks on killer.

So I want to buy a new survivor with good perks.But I want to buy a killer because I want to have a lot of killers and overall I like to play as kiiler...

So if someone can help to make a decision,I will really appreciate every opinion...

Comments

  • Survivors are ‚just‘ skins and most of the strongest perks are already basekit or part of free survivors, so i would suggest to get a killer you want to try


    also I would suggest to try out different builds, as killers do have quite different synergies with different perks

  • If you want to focus on your Killer gameplay, buy a new one.

    When it comes to Survivor, I recommend to buy survivors perks from the Shrine. That way you are not waste Shards on something you are not going to use / play as much.