Is it possible to set a deadzone
Is it possible to set a deadzone
I'm on station 5 and the game is playing
This game does not allow you to set stick deadzones
This causes a slight delay in the movement, which is very painful. What should I do?
Is it possible to set a deadzone
I'm on station 5 and the game is playing
This game does not allow you to set stick deadzones
This causes a slight delay in the movement, which is very painful. What should I do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No deadzone settings unfortunately. We've been asking for them for years.
There may be a (convoluted) way to set your own deadzones via a third party controller? But it's not something I've looked much into.
If it's been that way for years, maybe it's better not to expect
thank you