Survivors have no fall sound
Platform: PC
While you're falling with a survivor from a height with no Balanced Landing, you have no fall sound. Here's video proof:
https://youtu.be/-hulq8lxSAM
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Platform: PC
While you're falling with a survivor from a height with no Balanced Landing, you have no fall sound. Here's video proof:
https://youtu.be/-hulq8lxSAM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup, it happen to me quite often when I drop from tall places.
It’s with all female survivors from what I’ve seen.
I have the issue with Claudette (the only survivor I play)
I can fall from any place and make no sound whatsoever.
This is OP, especially for a stealth play-style.
PC/Steam/W10
I can say that for Mikaela, too. Didn't try it with male survivors.