Dredge Crashing Game

Tome 13, level 1 of the tome. This Purple Glyph challenge will crash your game if your playing Dredge.

image.png

I didn't realize the crashing was cause of the glyph since I wasn't paying attention the first two times and the third time it happened it was near the end of the game I remembered I had a glyph challenge on and grabbed it, instant crash so I ragequit for a couple hours since I got a 15 minute penalty. Came back later to test it the 4th time and yeup, the second I grab that glyph my game crashes.

Comments

  • Same thing just happened to me played almost the whole match as the dredge game crashed a few seconds after grabbing the purple glyph. I’ve restarted my switch, checked for updates, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I’ve also had this issue playing as the ghost face on a different challenge. I’ve had one game that I’ve been able to play all the way through since the latest update…