Does third seal block the lament's aura
So I was thinking of putting third seal on Pinhead mainly so survivors couldn't find the box but I started thinking does it actually block the aura of it since Third seal doesn't say what it can't block.
So I was thinking of putting third seal on Pinhead mainly so survivors couldn't find the box but I started thinking does it actually block the aura of it since Third seal doesn't say what it can't block.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
Items related to a killer's power do not get blocked by blindness.
No, killer objects that are auraed for survivors are not effected by blindness. So pig boxes, nemi boxs, sadako tv for tape, pinhead box etc are not effected by anything other than things that are explicitly stating it blocks them.