Suggested changes regarding Clown

Clown is not a very strong killer and needs to be buffed.

However, I saw a TOXIC BM Clown in one of the videos a few weeks ago and it broke my heart. I feel the need to change the pinky at the same time.


I have seen several opinions in various discussions. I found them very helpful.


1. it is a good suggestion that the tonic and antidote can be kept as separate bottles of stock. That might be 3 each instead of 4 each, but it would be nice to be able to use them differently with less reloading.

2. i also like the idea of decreasing the time the antidote is active. Currently it takes 2.5 seconds to go from gray gas to yellow, I would like to see 2.25 seconds tested. If we wanted, 2.0 seconds would be fine, but I am curious if it would actually be effective.

3. I would like to have the effect of the pinky add-on completely reworked.

・ Add a new dedicated accumulating poison status indicator when the pinky add-on is equipped.

The accumulating poison indicator will progress while the survivor remains in the tonic. It progresses more quickly when the bottle of tonic is directly hit by the survivor.

・When the indicator reaches its maximum value, the survivor acquires the status of defenseless. Perhaps even for a certain amount of time. (Is it too strong to be defenseless until it goes down?)

・The indicator of accumulating poison can be reduced by staying within range of the antidote. (I remember when the developer created the antidote, he commented that if you use the antidote in a dead zone, the survivor will go that way, so this may not be a big problem.)

・However, if the indicator is maxed out, only the time that is in the unprotected status will be reduced.

・If necessary, Clown should be given a disadvantage. Reduce the number of bottles, as in the current pinky. Alternatively, if you have a survivor whose accumulating poison indicator is at maximum, you cannot reload the tonic. Reloading will only refill the antidote.



It doesn't have to be all of these things, but it would be nice to make Clown a more enjoyable and viable killer.

I would be more than happy to hear your input.

Comments

  • Feedback and suggestions this thread POOF!

  • Ah, I may have made a category mistake again.

    I built a new discussion because it is too long, but maybe we should merge it into a discussion of the same content.

  • Not far from the 60% they aim for? He needs something though but not as much as Trapper.