'Sacrifice X survivors to the entity' Challenge is bugged.
Not the 1st time I got 4 hook sacrifices and challenges like that, to sacrifice survivors, only counted 3 times.
Tagged:
Pending
Not the 1st time I got 4 hook sacrifices and challenges like that, to sacrifice survivors, only counted 3 times.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't worry, its already acknowledged by the devs.
If you searched just a little like this before posting this report, you would have found it. Also, you may have noticed that there are many duplicate reports. If so, rather than making another duplicate report, I think the devs will be happy if you vote up on the earliest one or on the acknowledged one, and reply to any additional reports you may have.
I am not criticizing you in any way, and I sincerely sorry if you are offended.