I came back to the game after a month and I know again why I stopped playing
It's the spooky time and dbd has a Halloween Event which probably all of you know. So I thought I play a bit after a longer break and to unlock some stuff. I got reminded why I did a break.
My first round was as survivor because of the bloodpoint Bonus and well...i played against a nurse...which had Star Struck...and one person dissconnected...and the other killed himself on first hook...
Then I thought I switch to killer and play wesker because I have really fun playing him. (Well I thought that)
Four people who switched last second in the lobby to characters with matching Outfits plus 2 medkits and 2 flashlights.
Then the offering screen came and I got send to the corn map...
All of them had dead hard and two broken record. The person that got unhooked ran to the chase I was in (even when it was on the other side of the map) and body blocked me.
They where not the Absolut best in looping and I even won but the whole round gave me not even a single enjoyable/fun moment
I know why I quit this game again as splatoon 3 came out. Thanks for reminding me 👍
Comments
i know the feeling, I’m considering letting it go pretty soon, I feel the devs to be out of touch with what’s truly happening in the game, I’ve held on to hope for the better part of a year, but I can’t do that much longer. It’s been a fun journey tho, just too bad it had to end on a sour note