IDK if this is a Pinhead Bug or just the way it works.
Here we see a healthy Bill in their natural habitat. However he senses danger afoot as the Injured Meg tries to solve a puzzle box. As the Pinhead Strikes with his chain the Bill intercepts and while still being healthy his spirit is Broken.
Like the wiki (which is wrong at times) says that blocking a chain is not a protection hit. I can only assume that he is broken because of Forced Penance but is this the way its supposed to work. Is it because she is injured or because she is solving the box or both?
Comments
I apologize if it seems that I criticizing the wiki, I wasnt meaning to, more just recognizing that because its a wiki its not always perfect or 100% up to date, nor do I expect it to be. It is a great wealth of knowledge and I do appreciate it tons. I was more questioning the interaction and if it was as intended or a bug as being broken and healthy seems strange or having a non damaging attack triggering mettle of man just seemed odd and wanted others opinions on it.