Who's excited for The Callisto Protocol?

I can't wait. From what I've seen so far the game looks and sounds stunning. Visceral delivered an amazing experience in Dead Space 1 and 2. And I'm sure Striking Distance will do the same for this game. They are masters at making your spine tingle

Comments

  • im not a fan of the enemy design but it looks visually fantastic and as long as the combat is good as it seems i think im gonna enjoy it

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    im not a fan of the enemy design but it looks visually fantastic and as long as the combat is good as it seems i think im gonna enjoy it

    Enemy design is what I always loved about these games. Every enemy felt unique and required a different approach, making you choose you targets carefully and juggling them

  • Looks great. I loved all 3 Dead Space games, so I will most likely enjoy Callisto. Great year to be a horror-genre fan.