What are the chances that we will get Maria as legendary skin?
Since the release of James Sunderland I can't stop thinking about Maria. I always wanted to see them together.
Do you think we will get her someday?
Since the release of James Sunderland I can't stop thinking about Maria. I always wanted to see them together.
Do you think we will get her someday?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be sweet but unfortunately I wouldn't be much help in opinions since I never had the opportunity to play the series.
I reckon so, especially with the release of the remake coming up.
The question is more will it happen around the release or not, but Maria was such an iconic antagonist that I cannot imagine they'll never add her.