Should ALL Survivors have Voice Lines?
Edit: I accidentally typed "voiceless" instead of "voices".
Voices that really tell Survivors their backgrounds and cultures, different languages and accents alike.
Edit: I accidentally typed "voiceless" instead of "voices".
Voices that really tell Survivors their backgrounds and cultures, different languages and accents alike.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If licensed survivors get it, so should killers. And we seem to be getting a good trend lately with the real pinhead VA and Wesker chatting up a storm.
I feel like it would only fit for licensed survivors since they have actual quotes from their games/movies they can use.
I’d be ok with survivors having voice lines across the board. 🙂 That said from a development standpoint it’s probably a lot of work and expense for a somewhat minor improvement.
It would be a pretty minor thing, but would add a little more immersion into the game, help broadcast their personalities/quirks, maybe establish relationships between characters. Doesn't have to be done for every interaction, but I've always thought it would be a nice touch for a survivor to at least throw in a "No don't!" or "Put me down!" when they're being carried.
The more characters get voice lines the less special it'll be. Also I think it would take away some of DBD's vibe if survivors were talking all the time.
I'm already over voice lines after they added them to Wesker.
Voicelines get old quick, I'd rather they not continue adding voicelines to characters.
Honestly I like imagining what survivors sound like when they talk normally and aren't screaming from being hooked. I feel like hearing how they actually sound would kinda ruin that for me.
i allready hate the voice lines, they should be as short as ashes