I can't have OBS running at all times.

Any news about server-side validation for, say, speed-hacks?

Cheaters are eroding my will to play.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Optimization issues? The game's performance getting worse with each update?

    Hope you don't mind constantly having streaming or recording software ready to go at a moments notice in case you run into one of the many cheaters in the game. They don't take any resources either at run time or in storage space so it shouldn't be any type of burden at all! :)

  • @mineralfanatic said:

    There is no proper solution since the hackers got their source code + they can evade EAC with ease. Remember they also can make bots now because hackers have the code from Dead by Daylight mobile.

    It was my understanding that particular hole had been closed. (Or you are talking about a different bot issue, but I'd rather not go into details just in case it gives someone an idea)

    @Ryuhi said:

    Optimization issues? The game's performance getting worse with each update?

    Hope you don't mind constantly having streaming or recording software ready to go at a moments notice in case you run into one of the many cheaters in the game. They don't take any resources either at run time or in storage space so it shouldn't be any type of burden at all! :)

    It's not even about resources. It's just that, sometimes, I forget.

    I have about 120GB of recoded videos I should clean-up ...