Garden of Joy might be my least favourite map...

Aight so for a bit of context, I have played the game very little since Dredge came out, however after seeing there was a cute lil spider charm available in the new event tome, I decided I should play some more to get it alongside all the other cosmetics.

As usual when playing killer, I decide to play Billy. The map I get is Garden of Joy. I've played on it a lot as survivor...so surely its not too bad for Billy...right? Oh I could not be much more wrong.

The amount of loops where his chainsaw is useless and are for the most part you can't mind game people on.

Those annoying bushes that there are so many of...their hitboxes are so much bigger than they actually should be.

I thought I hated swamp as Billy but Garden of Joy might just take the cake.

If there are any positives...atleast Garden of Joy looks cool I suppose.

Anyways, thank you for listening to my rant.

Comments