Strange locker bug

Hi, I experinced strange bug yesterday at one of the lockers in Yamaoko Estate (On top of the main building).

From my POV survivor went it to locker and it looked like on survivors attempt to exit, locker opened to the other side, which trapped one of survivors between locker and walls until end of a game.

You can see it on attached picture.

20221022204144_1.jpg

BR

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Not sure how to reproduce it, but survivors entered and exited this locker many times normally during this game. Also they were using Head on perk.

  • does that window/pallet tech work on lockers?

    did they have a flashlight?

  • I don´t remember if they had flashlight, it is possible.

  • @Styxia said:

    I don´t remember if they had flashlight, it is possible.

    there is a glitch that if you click ur flashlight before vaulting/locker that you would go the way ur were facing when you clicked after vaulting/exit locker.

    if not they it was a bug or hacking