BLOOD POINT ERRORS: JANE ROMERO AZAROV'S RESTING PLACE: AUTO HAVEN WRECKERS/FAMILY RESIDENCE

To whom it may concern,

I experienced errors at the time the Blood Credits were being used to purchase items for Jane Romero, a Survivor please advise. Thank you.

JANE ROMERO BLOOD POINT ERRORS AT AZOROV'S RESTING PLACE

22 seconds · Clipped by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS · Original video "Dead by Daylight" by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS

JANE ROMERO BLOOD POINT ERRORS AT FAMILY RESIDENCE

54 seconds · Clipped by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS · Original video "Dead by Daylight" by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS


DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Error awarding Mikaela Reid's blood points at the Thompson House Coldwin Farm.

    22 seconds · Clipped by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS · Original video "Dead by Daylight" by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS
    DeadByDaylight.log


  • DeadByDaylight.log
    60 seconds · Clipped by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS · Original video "Dead by Daylight" by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS


    Game disconnected error after match.

  • 18 seconds · Clipped by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS · Original video "Dead by Daylight" by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS


    DeadByDaylight.log

    Disconnection error for upon selecting Jonah Vasquez at game start.

  • 28 seconds · Clipped by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS · Original video "Dead by Daylight" by SHADOW'S GAME PLAYS


    DeadByDaylight.log

    I've been getting these disconnect errors on a lot of matches recently and I don't know whether the blood points are being transferred and tabulated over and credited to the account every time.

  • I think the CONNECTION LOST only shows up if a Killer, etc. is missing, not a game crash.

  • Except for CONNECTION LOST, that is.

    You keep repeating similar reports... It looks to me like it isn't processing because of PC performance...

    Are you sure your PC specs are GTX 965M GPU and i7-4720HQ CPU?

    GTX 965M is just slightly short the recommended specs for playing Dead by Daylight, but I think it's enough for just playing. But you are playing Dead by Daylight and broadcasting live at the same time.

    What is your GPU usage, VRAM usage, and CPU usage when you are broadcasting the game? Long gaming broadcasts will increase each usage over time.

    If you must broadcast your game, 

    • 1. Set the lowest quality setting in the game.
    • 2. Set the broadcast settings to the lowest quality.
    • 3. Change PhysX from CPU to GPU.
    • 4. Disable PhysX.

    How about trying etc.?

    If it still doesn't work and you stop the game broadcast and just play the game and it still doesn't work, that may be a bug...

  • And this is a request, but if you are going to link to Youtube, can you please insert the URL in the insert media?

    I'm too lazy to go to your Youtube channel and watch it every time. It's also a hassle to get a pop-up asking me to subscribe to your channel every time.

    1. I changed the PhysX from CPU to GPU and it looks one hundred percent better, the images are crisp and clean, nice thanks for that.
    2. The URL is provided by YouTube when creating short clips to share so, I don't know whether I have control over their request for subscription, my intent in sharing the clip is to illustrate system issues or bugs.
    3. GTX specs are as follows: .

    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M

    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz

    Memory: 32 GB RAM (31.95 GB RAM usable)

    Current resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz

    4.I will keep an eye on usage while broadcasting on YouTube.

    Thanks again for all your time and for all your help! I hope you have great day, peace.

  • The URL is provided by YouTube when creating short clips to share so, I don't know whether I have control over their request for subscription, my intent in sharing the clip is to illustrate system issues or bugs.

    You should be able to do it the same way you yourself have posted in the past.

    @francis1 said:

    I was The Legion in Grim Pantry Back Water Swamp and almost all generators were activated within a few minutes and I think Jeff Johansen was the one that activated most of the generators but he was possessed because I struck him once by a generator and he casually rose walked and disappeared, the second time I spotted him again he was at a generator and he had just activated it as he casually stood up and walked away towards another generator, I ran behind him, struck him, nothing happened, he kept walking with his back to me, I hit him again solid in the back he didn't go down, then he suddenly disappeared and disconnected. 

    I think some of these things I call "Possession Bug Bots" for lack of a better term activate and enter the game with the only goal being to turn on if not all generator the majority of generators then they disappear or disconnect. This isn't the first time this has happened, but it's the first time I recorded the anomaly. 

    I know, I know, some people will probably say I'm a sore loser of a Killer because I don't have any skills to play Killer and this and that and that's why I complain but the truth is I experienced strange behavior from Jeff Johansen in the game that prompted me to go back and review the video footage of the game and yes, that's the way it happened, probably not a big deal in the greater scheme of things in the entire Universe, but in the DBD game Universe you better believe it's somewhat of a big deal. 

    Peace. 

    https://youtu.be/usBj4-87bNU

    @francis1 said:

    Hi,

    Freddie Kruger was disconnected from the match after sequentially hooking a 3rd survivor from the Dead Dawg Saloon. The disconnect error occurs frequently but this is the first time I formally reported it because it's become too common place.

    Please advise, thank you.

    https://youtu.be/ojtZ3UIzghU

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2KUNI5U7JYJ8/deadbydaylight.log

    Included is the log information, I don't know if it's meaningful or not, it appears to be gibberish to me, but that is the log data for the character and game map at that time and date the crash occurred.

    Please advise, thank you.


  • Okay, got it, when I pasted the URL on the prior bug requests I didn't hit the return button after pasting the URL, but on the subsequent requests I hit the return button and it generated the video image in your site, so, I'll just paste any future Bug URLs and not hit the return button so there is no video image generated next time, if necessary. Thanks again!