Haunted by Daylight Challenege "Take back the Power" bugged
I do it 3 times nothing happens.. Please fix it. or is there trick? has anyone this problem too?
Tagged:
Pending
I do it 3 times nothing happens.. Please fix it. or is there trick? has anyone this problem too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Note:
You simply collect the 6 Void Energies according to this law. It might be better if you don't reach the cap of 15 or 30 so that you can be sure you have collected 6 Void Energies.
You replied to another report the other day about the exact same thing. There too I wrote about how to achieve it.
As stated in the How-to, duplicate posts seem to make it harder for the Devs to keep track bugs. It's probably best not to duplicate.