Look This
Look at this vid in slow mo. its a huntress with Bommerang hatchets. I wonder what angle it was thrown from if the next moment she came from a slanted direction.
Look at this vid in slow mo. its a huntress with Bommerang hatchets. I wonder what angle it was thrown from if the next moment she came from a slanted direction.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see nothing wrong. She got you very well there. The hatchet came from her direction, too!
ok..my thought was the hatchet come very straight from the the side and she from a other side where the hatchet came frome