The one little problem I have with dead hard

The noise I was chasing a Bill who had well Dead hard now when I first found out he did his usual hit voice line but I enter a chase with him a while letting and he uses dead but I hit him before he did and he used his downing voice line meaning he went down...NOT SO he used dead hard meaning I didn't down him even though the downing voice line was used. Dead hard is fine the way it is but how about fix the voice line problem because that is extremely annoying and misleading because I don't constantly look to the side to see if I downed him I go by the noise the survivor makes. Let me guess though it's hit validation even though I hit him that tiny little button prevented it meaning that oh won't you look at that I didn't hit them.

Comments

  • I think that's just an unfortunate left over from dbd's p2p days when the killer was the host. But can be hair pullingly frustrating, even if it's the more fair option.