Steam - "Holiday Get-Together" Achievement Bugged

Platform : Steam

I got the "Holiday Get-Together" achievement earlier, without having three survivors hooked in the basement at the same time.

Context : Playing Clown for the first time, I think on a MacMillan Estate map, but i don't remember which one.

Step 1 : Hooked a Mikaela in the basement (hook nearest the stairs), and she got rescued.

Step 2 : Hooked a Bill who'd been hiding afk in the basement locker (basement hook furthest from the stairs). He then got rescued as well.

Step 3 : Hooked the Bill (who was still afk under the hook) back on the same basement hook (furthest from stairs).

(There was a couple of minutes between each of these hooks)

Step 4 : Got the achievement !


I don't recall every step that happened before those events in the game, but I believe those three hooks were consecutive ? It's not a serious issue, but here are my logs anyway.

I don't know how logs work, but it was not during my last game, but the game before that.


DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments