PC - Game crashes randomly when I play trickster


After I boot up the game and play Trickster sometime mid-game and afterwards when I'm back in the killer select lobby, the game randomly crashes.

I can't think of a way this crash could have triggered. It happened 3 times in a row while im walking arround, after hooking or after downing a survivor, though I don't think these are the reasons for it.

I ran these perks: Scourge hook: Pain resonance, Deadlock, Iron Maiden and Bamboozle.

The map didn't seem to matter in this case.

It crashes everytime I run a game with Trickster either mid- game or back in the lobby.

Also the Crash report doesn't seem right... It's In Chinese and wierd symbols. Is this the doing of a third party software of others?

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • So I played Trickster today and had no crashes this time.

    I fear that these crashes were intentionally forced on me with some third party software.

    I suspect this, because the crashlog was very suspicious and takes quite long to load.

    We can consider this thread solved but I would like this third party vulnerability to be looked into.