I need your help
Okay, so... Which color suits Julie more in your opinion? Blue or green.
I'm drawing an art of Julie and Frank, and I picked red for Frank. If I were to draw Susie, I would pick pink/purple. But I dunno if blue should be for Joey and green for Julie or other way around.
Since it's not a post with art, I assumed general will be better to ask for help.
I'm drawing an art of Julie and Frank, and I picked red for Frank. If I were to draw Susie, I would pick pink/purple. But I dunno if blue should be for Joey and green for Julie or other way around.
Since it's not a post with art, I assumed general will be better to ask for help.
Comments
purple, I though this was an issue about the game at first but purple fits well
Sorry for a bit clickbaitish title, but otherwise people would totally ignore my post
Meh, I dont mind too much, but it looks better
neon green hair highlights would be cool
If u post ur art to the forum, can u please tag me so I can see it. ^. Also Julie would rock the green and Joey would suit blue. ^^