Bugs That I've Noticed in “Darkness Among Us”

(Warning: These bugs are from the perspective of the killer. If you have a problem with a killer talking about bugs that negatively effect killers, please leave and act like chimpanzees and throw your ######### elsewhere.)

Bugs:

  • Killer will slow down at random points when they run into nothing
  • Hitboxes for pallets seem to be a little larger.

Chainsaw Bugs:

  • Holding down the button to rev the chainsaw will randomly drop the chainsaw when the progress bar starts as if the button was released.
  • Leatherface's chainsaw has a tendency to hit walls and barriers while being nowhere near them.

Minor Bugs:

  • Shadows do not show the killer's legs, or weapon/s. (Also the shadows of the arms still look ######### up.)

MAJOR BUG:

  • (I've only experienced this one once and am unaware if anyone else has experienced this) My loading screen was longer than usual, MUCH longer. When I spawned in I heard the sounds of gens being completed (Like when you start spectating). No one got kicked in the loading screen, and 2 gens were already done. WHY THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN!?!? I went through the regular spawn in scene where the camera circles the character, AND SURVIVORS WERE RUNNING AROUND!! Apparently they were able to do whatever the hell they wanted while I was still in the loading screen.

PLEASE BHVR fix these.

(I'm on PS4 btw. I don't know if people are having these problems on pc.)

Comments

  • I swear as I loaded in as myers on haddonfield I saw a Claudette run past. I recorded it and I could definitely hear her running and setting off a bird. I don't think her model had loaded in though.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    I swear as I loaded in as myers on haddonfield I saw a Claudette run past. I recorded it and I could definitely hear her running and setting off a bird. I don't think her model had loaded in though.

    LOL