Saving 5 seconds after the killer hooks someone
I'm noticing this trend recently. Why are many survivors saving like 5 seconds after I hook someone? Then these survivors will call "tunneling" in end game chat. If you're saving right after I hook someone, is it even tunneling? I'm punishing your teammate's mistake of saving a moment after the hook action happened.
Comments
I think this is because many players do not understand that survivors and allied survivors are resources to be hooked and even the time they are hooked.
Also, when one's emotions always come first, making a mistake is erased from one's memory.
If you don't make a mistake and you lose, it is debatable, but maybe more people think they can complain under the circumstances you describe.
Person getting unhooked has no control over being unhooked in your face and they are the one you're punishing, not the unhooker. The unhooker doesn't actually care that you're tunneling out their teammate since the unhooker is still in the game and you're leaving them alone to tunnel out the teammate.
If you instead focused on the unhooker that would be punishing them.
Survivors are getting bolder. It happens quite frequently. The funny part is that they will even call you a camper because you are unable to leave the area in that short amount of time.
I mostly go for the unhooker because it was their fault in the first place. But can anyone really blame the killer for tunneling in that situation?