PUBG cosmetics question
I downloaded PUBG to get the dwight cosmetic from it. Idk what I have to do now. There’s so much going on in this app.
Does anyone know how to get the cosmetic?
I downloaded PUBG to get the dwight cosmetic from it. Idk what I have to do now. There’s so much going on in this app.
Does anyone know how to get the cosmetic?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had to do the tutorial stuff, either do a bunch of things (there's like a list) or play 10 tutorial matches. I did the matches and just got myself killed as quickly as possible 10 times to get it over with. Then I could finally play the actual game. You just need to play 1 match of the DBD mode and you'll get the code, don't have to win. After you do that you go to the DBD event banner page and your code will be there. Paulie Esther did a more in depth how to video if you want a visual.
Thank you 😊
Played the Steam version and you could skip the tutorial there if you created a lobby with someone else. At least my partner and i could just start a DbD match that way