Collect void energy by stunning killer challenge not working?
I've stunned the killer and gotten void energy but it's not saying I have when I check afterwards? Does all 6 void energy need to be done in one trial?
I've stunned the killer and gotten void energy but it's not saying I have when I check afterwards? Does all 6 void energy need to be done in one trial?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same problem today -_- I stunned the killer over 8 times in one trial and it didn’t work :/
It actually needs to go in your "inventory". If you're already full or have maxed out (or the killer isn't carrying any energy themselves) it won't count.
True facts from GentlemanFridge. It's kinda gambling, or you have to force situations where killer steal energy from you first (by downing you) and then you steal it back (with blast mine or DS). If killer wasn't maxed out by this moment you'll get it.
Also challenges are bugged now. Maybe you do everything right but the game won't count progress until you re-select the challenge. Or idk what esle can fix this but re-selecting seems working.
The challenge has a couple hidden aspects to it.
First the killer has to have void energy to steal any and you have to be able to collect more void energy.
As stated by others, make sure to deposit any energy you have before attempting to stun the killer. Unfortunately the way it works is that if you don't have the room for the energy gained, it doesn't count towards the challenge
It's one PITA challenge. Too many variables need to line up on top of landing a stun most killers are constantly looking for.