Unable To Hook On Midwitch
Tried to hook a Kate on Midwitch but there was no prompt to hook despite it not being sabotaged. Tried putting her down and picking her up and I still couldn't hook.
Tagged:
Pending
Tried to hook a Kate on Midwitch but there was no prompt to hook despite it not being sabotaged. Tried putting her down and picking her up and I still couldn't hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've encountered the same problem with the same hook on the second floor. It was in the heat of the moment, so I forgot to get the tile in the match info, but I took a clip of it and some of the rest of the map for context.
https://youtu.be/zfZl6ut9V6wSeems like everyone is encountering this... why has this not been acknowledged yet??