Does the number of pips required to rank up go up?
I seem to require more points than the wiki says I need. Is this a thing?
edit: Scratch that, I may be blind, just realized it's different for killers and survivors xD.
I seem to require more points than the wiki says I need. Is this a thing?
edit: Scratch that, I may be blind, just realized it's different for killers and survivors xD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It also depends on which grade you are currently on. It’s easier to get pips in ash grade than it is in iridescent grade.
that’s also why killer adept achievements are way easier right after grade reset