Mori daily not working?
"By your hand, kill 1 Survivor with The Doctor"
I just used a Cypress Mori to kill the last person as doctor and I didn't get the daily. Is there a reason?
Tagged:
Mod
"By your hand, kill 1 Survivor with The Doctor"
I just used a Cypress Mori to kill the last person as doctor and I didn't get the daily. Is there a reason?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here with Freddy. It bugged apparently.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.