[Edit] Onryo cannot damage the generators..!!

Hii..!

I was playing since a couple of hours with Sadako until I realized that I could no longer damage the generators..

The first game I realized I thought that was a Survivor Perk (cause I'm still a noob).. The next game I tried to do something about it, so I Manifested/Demanifested Sadako 3-4 times in a row in front of the generator and the "Damage" button appeared.. The third game it happened again, and I had to Manifest/Demanifest 3-4 times until I could damage the generator..

Is it just me or is it someone else too..?

This is happening only in these 3 last matches.


Edit:

Today is happening too, a whole match where I could no damage any generator.. I tried everything but nothing to let that button appears.. Tried Manifest/Demanifest as yesterday but nothing today, it doesn't works..

Impossible to control large maps with this bug, impossible to stop their gen rushing in any case.

Do something please.. :(

Immagine.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments