My ranking of themes.
8th. Shattered Bloodline theme
7th. the Hallowed Blight theme
6th. Classic Theme
5th. Winter Solstice 2017
4th. All Hallows'Eve
3rd. Scorching Summer BBQ
2nd. Curtain Call theme
1st. DARKNESS AMOUNG US theme ![]()
8th. Shattered Bloodline theme
7th. the Hallowed Blight theme
6th. Classic Theme
5th. Winter Solstice 2017
4th. All Hallows'Eve
3rd. Scorching Summer BBQ
2nd. Curtain Call theme
1st. DARKNESS AMOUNG US theme ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have they always had a new theme per dlc? Or it shis a more recent thing?
No, from Clown they do theme for DLC
I loved it but 3 months is really to long.
Share your ranking, I'm very interested
Yup, i'm that regular and boring.
My opinion:
What the ranks mean:
8=Absolute garbage
7=I hate it
6=Bad but not terrible
5=Eh it's ok
4: It's good
3: I like it
2: I love this
1: Best one My favorite
Ok here we go:)
8:Hallowed blight theme
7:Original theme
6:Darkness among us theme
5:All Hallows eve theme
4:Scorching Summer BBQ theme
3:Curtain Call theme
2: Shattered Bloodline theme
1: Winter Solstice 2017 theme
2. Legion
3. Halloween
4. BBQ
5. Original
6. Spirit
Forum users actually rank clown theme high.
I should stop using this forum.
I also really like the original and the hallowed blight theme.
It would be nice if all of the themes were uploaded to the official DBD youtube. I think hearing the new theme is one of the best parts of new dlc.
Lets post what we can find..
Curtain Call
Shattered bloodline
Darkness among us
Hallowed Blight
OG
Summer BBQ
Halloween? (My first time hearing this, its pretty good)
I love clown theme
Kill me so.