Hook count (Devout Score) bug for Iridescent 1
Platform: PC Steam
I am currently tring the new killers and hope get all the achievements
So long story short.
On killer:
The Executioner, Cenobite and maybe Twins
The Hook count is currently seems not working as intented.
So tonight I played 4 games as Executioner,
- The first match I managed to kill 4 of them, one of them killed himself and rest of them all got 3 hooks, so the hook count should be 10. But gold in Devout, which is fine by me.
- Second match I got recked
- Third Match still 4k, but one of them I send to cage one time, and accidentally Final judgment on one surviour, Gold in Devout, I think send to cage/Final judgment does not count, which is also fine
- The the last match 4k with 12 hooks, but still gold in Devout?
This only prevent me from getting the adept achievements. I also remember yesterday I was doing the samething on Cenobite as well as Twins, but does not focus on the hook counts.
Is this a confirmed bug or Please teach me like i am 5.
I think this bug is also related, system only count 3 out of clearly 4k
Image credit Reddit User



Comments