Wesker being inconsistent
I like wesker but his dashes feel really inconsistent when playing against him, sometimes the endurance from dead hard just takes the hit, sometimes you get grabbed but still get the endurance, sometimes it just ignores the endurance. The fact that i get teleported to the other side of the pallet when dropping a pallet and get grabbed. But most infuriating of all, when you get grabbed and your camera stars spinning out of control during your speed boost post hit, the last one being the worst because of motion sickness.
Again i love wesker and going against him is fun. I just dont understand why all of this issues are still in the game all this time after his release and some even became more common after some patches. Maybe some f the issues are due to connections and bad ping. But its not a good feeling going against a killer and not knowing if something odd is going to happen.
I dont know if more people see this problems regularly, but i definitely see them a lot. Do you see happening a lot?
Comments