Collision is a joke

The amount of stuff I get stuck on is ridiculous. Getting stuck to walls, door frames and random environment objects instead of rolling off them, etc. The amount of times I'll take a hit and instead of speeding away my toe or shoulder touches something and I get stuck there like a fly on a trap is unreal.

Comments

  • I ... I have no idea what you are actually talking about. Too much rage and ranting and too fee solid Infos.

    You talk about survivors, but make it sound like you could also be talking about Billy or Wesker.... but most definitely not Blight, as he is doing pretty well, collision wise.

    Confused.

  • Can't tell you how many times I've been caught on nothing.

  • Yeah the little jutty outty bits. I don't see serving them any other purpose than to stop people hugging loops.

    Biggest offenders:

    The sticky outty bit on the air-conditioner vent in RPD

    The -twig- on Eyrie

    Ormond shack sheet of tin

    Tyres on the inside of a short loop on autohaven

    Garden of joy shack

  • There's also a number of basements where just after the first small set of steps going up from the bottom, on the right there's this little bit of wood sticking out and if you hit that you go to a dead stop like there's a rock in front of you. Never understood what that's all about.