Tome 4 Survivor Challenge BACK OFF! broken

https://youtu.be/NxBdD7gE3Qg

Step 1 : Enable the BACK OFF! Challenge on Tome 4 and Join a game as a survivor.

Step 2 : Attempt to get 3 stuns on killer.

Step 3 : Wait for the end of the match and prepare to be disappointed as you check if your stuns counted which they have not.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Played and recorded on PS5
  • Played as Ada Wong
  • Perks used: Blast Mine, Decisive Strike, Head On, Spine Chill
  • Auto Wreckers - Not sure of the name
  • I tried to complete this challenge over a couple of nights, roughly 10 games.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I should mention the video clip attached here is the only game out of my roughly 10+ attempts that I know "without a shadow of a doubt" i fulfilled the challenge requirements and it did not accept.