Bloodweb spending and tome challenge selection
I appreciate the change in selecting a tome challenge. It feels much better being able to just tap and select rather than hold. But now when I go back and forth from spending in the bloodweb and selecting a challenge I ######### it up a lot. Like I'll just tap on the bloodweb a couple times before realizing I have to hold. And then I'll go to pick a new challenge and I'll sit there holding it for a few seconds before realizing what I'm doing it wrong.
It's a minor complaint, and something I'll likely get used to in time. But I'd rather not lol. Please let us tap to spend on the bloodweb. Like at least make it a toggle for people who prefer to hold :)
Comments
I was thinking about this yesterday. I really hope the tap to select makes its way to the bloodweb.