I'm sorry but I'm confused on what I'm looking at? the trees?
Edit: I see it now. yeah there should be a lot more. it could be a bug or crappy map generation. i would report it just in case wouldn't hurt to report
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if anyone knows please tell me so if it is a bug i can report it ty in advance cause i swear there were more trees in that area before
I'm sorry but I'm confused on what I'm looking at? the trees?
Edit: I see it now. yeah there should be a lot more. it could be a bug or crappy map generation. i would report it just in case wouldn't hurt to report
k ty i will report it