Addicted to Eruption!!!

Like the title says I've been using a gen kicking build on almost every killer other than trickster.

Bamboozle(Switch for Nurses on Nurse), Call of brine, Eruption, and Oppression(switch for Hysteria on plague)

And I feel like it is legit carrying my games. all the games today have not gotten past 1 gen done.

Hearing them scream after being hit with Eruption is so satisfying.


yes I know oppression does not spread the effect of perks use it for tracking

Comments

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Like the title says I've been using a gen kicking build on almost every killer other than trickster.

    Bamboozle(Switch for Nurses on Nurse), Call of brine, Eruption, and Oppression(switch for Hysteria on plague)

    And I feel like it is legit carrying my games. all the games today have not gotten past 1 gen done.

    Hearing them scream after being hit with Eruption is so satisfying.

    yes I know oppression does not spread the effect of perks use it for tracking

    You think that's satisfying? Try being trapper and a survivor that's in walking distance gets stuck in a trap and no other survivor around to save them

    Or you run lightborn and get a down because that idiot injured survivor decided to go for the blind, lol

  • Eruption is one of the few perks that reward the killer for downing someone.