Bad Game Sound Experience

So, I'm getting a weird and annoying sound experience in the game

Some sounds are too loud, while others muffled

Screams, notifications, generator explosions, going in lockers, skill checks, and especially the sacrifice sound when someone dies on hook are way too loud. You can't hear anything else while those things are happening.

The sound repairing generators is muffled depending on what direction your camera is looking, this only happened when the generator was next to a door and you'd put the camera real close to the door, I guess the game saw that as if you were on the next room, so the sound of the generator was a bit far, now it happens even if you're looking directly to the generator while working on it. But that also muffles any other sound like the killer's terror radius. Whenever you're working on a generator and your sound is muffled, the only way you can tell if the killer is near or far is when the music changes, because the volume of the sound is not gradual anymore like it used to be. Cause it's muffled down.

I'm not exaggerating when I say my ears are hurting, because every time my Dwight is hooked it's a painful experience. Whenever someone is sacrificed, it's like any sound in the game doesn't exist, cause is waaaaaaaay too loud, to the point I have to take my headphones out.

Is there a way to mitigate this? I don't want to tone down my overall volume, cause some sounds are necessary like wraith's breath, ghostface's night shroud, and a generator being repaired far away, those are too low.

Tagged: Pending

Comments