Ash Visual Touch Up
Is Ash gonna get the visual touch up that the other older suvivors got? It would be nice to see his model and textures spruced up a bit!
Is Ash gonna get the visual touch up that the other older suvivors got? It would be nice to see his model and textures spruced up a bit!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't count on it considering I imagine this would require getting in touch with the license holders for approval
We got it for Quentin (which is from the most hard to cooperate license we have in this game) so I think It's possible.
I am hoping so, they just added Ash to Fortnite, so the license holders for Evil Dead are at least willing to collaborate.
That is possible but the license holders just did a collab with Fortnite to put Evil Dead 2 Ash in, and if the Groovy Collection is anything to go off of, The Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Ash vs. Evil Dead are all under the same roof. Army of Darkness unfortunately not though.