Can a mod or dev help please?
I been getting crashes a ton since the new update and they seem to be happening at the start of when a match is loading. I dont mind the crashing. Im more concerned on it looking on your end. As in does it look like im quitting matches because of the crash? I dont want to be banned purely because of the games tech issues.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks.
Comments
@EntityDispleased you sure about this? Just its worrying me a ton as its happening a lot since the new update. Thanks so much for helping and replying. Really appreciate it
@Peanits thanks for the reply. As I said I can handle crashes. I been with the game since day 1 on PC so ive seen worse lol. But I just dont want it looking like im quitting a match. Because it seems to happen at the very start of a map begining to load.